In this Holistic Health Collaborative podcast with Kate Maslowski, you will hear how Christine O’Shaunessy, owner of Mindful Presence, found her way to teaching mindfulness meditation, the benefits and science behind the practice, and how corporate and individual training sessions can improve your corporate environments even with remote employees. Mindfulness meditation is a state of active, open attention to the present. When you’re mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them, good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, you live in the moment and are awakened to the experience.
When the mind is clear, you can “see” everything more easily. With consistent practice, you will cultivate greater peace, harmony, and balance in your life. In Mindful Presence’s mindfulness meditation sessions, you will learn how to:
- Observe wandering thoughts as they drift through the mind
- See how your thoughts and feelings tend to move in particular patterns
- Build present-moment, non-judgmental awareness
- Enhance emotional self-regulation
- Decrease stress & anxiety
- Gain health and wellness benefits