developing mindful leaders –
Executives in the workplace face a variety of challenges they must skillfully manage. Critical failures, working with difficult employees, and overwhelming odds can bring you to the breaking point, while your role in the workplace requires you to demonstrate the conduct that will make a company productive and profitable. Mindful Presence’s mindful-based executive coaching re-frames the mindset to help you increase your leadership capacity and manage these workplace stresses effectively.
Mindfulness for Workplaces » Executive Coaching
What You Will Learn
When we utilize mindfulness meditation in our executive coaching and leadership training, we are cultivating core social competencies that drive growth and help change the way you speak, listen, and act, allowing you to communicate mindfully up and down the chain of command. In Mindful Presence’s executive coaching sessions, you will learn mindful meditation techniques that help you:
- Enhance your emotional intelligence
- Think strategically and motivate others
- Accomplish goals in a guided, efficient, focused, and profitable manner
- React appropriately to high-stress situations
- Manage ethical challenges skillfully and intelligently
- Deal effectively with difficult employees, interpersonal differences, and other conflict
- Develop self-awareness, self-regulation, and emotional self-control
- Increase empathy, understanding and the ability to manage relationships
- Increase your creativity and ability to innovate beyond self-imposing limits
- Enhance your quality of life and overall well-being
Mindful Presence’s executive coaching sessions are held privately, one-on-one, and designed around your specific needs and goals. All information shared in our executive coaching sessions is held confidential and not shared with others unless expressly required to do so by law.
Mindful Presence’s mindful meditation sessions for executives are held privately, one-on-one, and designed around your specific needs and goals. All information shared in our mindful meditation training sessions is held confidential and not shared with others unless expressly required to do so by law. Private sessions may also be held via Skype to allow you to continue your training no matter where need to be.
Initial Consultation: $200/90 minutes
Individual Session: $150 /hour
Prepaid 6- Week Session: $600($100/hr)
The work we do in and out of these sessions requires effort and consistency. Mindfulness and meditation can only be of lasting value if you have the discipline to practice regularly, as well as the motivation to try and be mindful throughout your day. Daily practice is expected.
Meditation is an important part of mindfulness, whether you initially enjoy it or not, as it awakens you to your current situation. When you practice with an alert and open mind for just a little bit of time, you will begin to recognize the benefits that naturally occur and become accustomed to the practice.