We all know that to enjoy the benefits of mindfulness meditation, it requires regular practice. The following are our recommended mindfulness meditation apps to help you add consistent, regular practice into your daily life in between your in-person sessions:
Present guided meditations are great for beginners as well as intermediate and advanced users. A free 7-day trial is available.
Guided meditation sessions topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Managing Stress
* Body Scan
* Love + Kindness
* Pain Management
* And much more…
* 100s of mindfulness meditations to destress and relax
* Completely free, without ads and subscriptions
* Use on all devices – your progress is synced across them all
* Track your progress with daily streaks and time spent meditating
* Stats tracker
* Simple and beautiful design
A clear, simple approach to meditation with a NY Times bestselling author and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet. Designed for skeptics, built to help you keep it going.
– Daily videos and guided meditations to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
– A range of content for coping with anxiety and political stress, and for activities like walking and falling asleep.
– New content weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
– Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
– Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
– Offline access to guided meditations and videos. (premium)
– Apple Health App integration for tracking your progress.
Learn to meditate with the free Basics pack, a 10-day beginner’s course that guides you through the essentials of meditation and mindfulness. It’ll give you a solid foundation to build your practice on.
– Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like sleep, focus and exercise
– Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
– “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
– 2-3 minute “mini meditations” for a quick mental reset
– “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety and stress
– Sleep Sounds to help you drift off
– Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
– Track your progress and time spent meditating
– Add Mindful Minutes within Apple Health
– Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
– Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
– Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe